21.9.05

Shrinking Heads.


I feel dumb, because I can't figure out how to stick an MP3 up on the site, all neat & tidylike. In all honesty, I haven't devoted much time to it. Anyhow, I figured out a simple solution. Listen to Luworm... The only problem is that I have to keep it relatively small. I think Kal-El is going to make one o' them there MySpace bandy thingums.


Bubblesex Part II {Agrufulis, this is all you} Speaking of Bubbles...

Who would have thought that I'd find the coolest watches in the entire universe at a site called eager beaver? I was looking for watches... swear.


George W. Bush confesses!

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Nurturing the Bloggers
Category: Newsletter There is plenty of room for innovation when it comes to driving people to your site and catching them in your marketing web.
I was looking for stuff relating to Coastal Vacations and ran across this blog. I've been in Coastal for almost eight years now and am one of the top income earners of all time. I've built a huge success team. maria porter related site. Come have a look and discover why my best single day of Coastal income is $34,000. I've got the tools, the sites, the national ad coop, and much much more to explode your Coastal Vacations sales in record time.