25.3.05

Easter Ham Sammich

I think the Easter Ham boils down the beef that I have with "The CHuRch". We celebrate the life of a Kosher Eschatalogian by eating Filthy Pork? I don't mean to denigrate the integrity of some spiral cut honey smoked Pig. The shit is tasty. I'm just saying (typing) Jesus would say that eating Pork is definitely a sin. As far as Xtianity Judaism are concerned, they've both gone downhill since they quit killing animals in front of everybody. It may seem backwoods and primitive, but, when you're trying to directly relate with the encapsulized embodiment of all existence past present and future as its unique and beloved children, you might have to get your nails dirty. That was a bad Jesus pun that I didn't notice at first. Happy Easter!awww.... I agree with Yo-Laina that we need more people like this crew. The extended group consists of about 50+ people. They all organize these elaborate schemes, like throwing a birthday party for a complete stranger. It made me grin when I read about an operation they had called "Best Gig Ever!" They picked a random small and struggling band that would be coming to NYC. They download music, and learn all the words to their songs. They go all out. I'm talking about making Tshirts and temporary tattoos. 50 of them show up for the Gig, and are fully stoked. That's the best part. They're not making fun of these people. They just give that little band the "Best Gig Ever!" Fucking Classic! Oh Yeah, were it not for the Improv Everywhere Army, this should would have had 3 people in the audience. They might have had their ass kicked by the city, and not even bothered to play. (Thanks .:DataWhat:.) Go ahead and think me insensitive, but I am so sick of hearing about Terry Schiavo. All I gotta say is that if I were in the same situation, I would pray to be hauled up the volcano. This kid got arrested because his parents dragged his prepubescent red state ass out to the hospital, and told him to take her some water. As if having a child bring her water would make her young and beautiful again. Again, If it were me, hot lava. Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies, and Pinellas Park, Fla., police officers arrest 10-year-old Joshua Heldreth, of Charlotte, N.C., for trespassing on Woodside Hospice property in Pinellas park, Fla.  Heldreth was attempting to bring Terri Schiavo a glass of water. Schiavo's feeding tube was removed by court order Friday, March 18, 2005.  (AP Photo/Chris O'Meara) Enough of that... If you want to listen to Tom Waits all day long, then clickety-click.

Žádné komentáře: