25.9.05

Everyone's a critic, and most people are DJs





I had a great weekend up at the SQUIRMbarn. I dusted off the 808, and actually played more than one record at a time for the first time in my life, I think. That was fun. I'm determined to spend my Sunday cleaning up... So, it's 2 and all I've cleaned up is my Bookmarks folder... It was really messy, though.
KJParis...

Whenever someone sends me one of those inspirational chain emails, which they've sent to everyone in their address book, which eventually gets replies, to the whole damned list and not just the considerate gem who started the whole mess, I set up dummy email accounts and start the whole mess over, but with something a little more dignified than Angels making Snow Angels... get it?
Here's some quality DUB MP3s... When you're done spacing out on that, spin this little flick.


These are real...

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

but i really do work with ass wholes. bp9agrufulis)