5.12.05

Dense Post

I've got lots of stuff worth ogling. That's what I've been doing, instead of posting about it. Enough of my yakkin'... I'll Just start at the bottom of the list...
Complete German Pubescent Vocal Change...



French Exploitation Film Site... I don't speak French. If you do, then help me find this movie, Black Kissinger, they talk about here.



Velocity Design. I need one of their TV Covers.



Viner Biz.



Exploitation Film Promo Songs? Howzabout Naked German Men with their Cars...



Amazing Pictures... Just keep clicking.



Great little cache of ART images. He even had this....



CuteCreepiez...



Look at someone else's records...



I first saw Mark Ryden's work on the cover for some 7" that I only bought for the title, Band-Aid covers the Bullethole", and the cool cover. His paintings are great, but I could do Cute Creepy Painting posts, as the day is long.



Well, I might as well just go ahead and get downright Oblique....



I've got dozens more obscuro artso fartso, but I gotta eat.

Žádné komentáře: