23.5.06

Fin-de-Siecle (Morbidity & the death of Sharks)




The saddest little bits have been dropping out of me lately. I feel fine, and I didn't even notice until KJP pointed out my recent fixation on Bashed-in skulls, sharks and suicide notes. I'm going to exercise these demons, to see if'n I can't tucker them out... (along with my usual curios) On that note, shark-in-the-boat







































I officially have
Carcharodon carcharias out of the system. One more dark-hearted belch, and the kid will be A-OK... howzabout



and to ever-so-gently segue,



Now, on to the pop. I need this shirt...



Christians are still offended by anything Madonna does?



um... kind of running out of time/steam. Go here instead...

Really Annoying GW song...

Same in Anime...

Lovage Video...

Sequencer...

Mouse Games...

Chapel Perilous...

Animals on Subway maps...

Quodlibet (Autistic List-making)...

Grow a Brain...

La Petite Claudine...

The Reverse Cowgirl...

Žádné komentáře: