8.9.05

Smoke The Lucky One Last






I'd heard that Marvel was going ahead with an Ant-Man movie. I'm a comic book nerdo, so I love that all of these superhero movies can exploit some of my favorite childhood memories in a watered-down, globally digestible palette. I actually really do like seeing the Heroes of my Youth on the big screen, that is, the H.O.M.Y. that weren't already on the big screen... Ant-Man, right. I don't want to overdo comics stuff, because the only other person that reads this site doesn't care about that shit, so I was going to do a lame superhero this-shit-was-on-tv-so-you-totally-know-what-I'm-talking-about post. I was lloking for pictures of Gleek, the monkey that belonged to the Wondertwins, Zan & Jayna, on Superfriends, & I found out that the definition we had for gleek in Catholic school is actually valid. Mutherfuckers were always gleeking on me.



My friend, Michelle, is the new hotshot over at yourarthere.net...

SOmetimes, I miss that whole ART crowd... None of that in Amish Country. + I haven't had the opportunity to do my favorite ART joke in forever. Stand next to a casual viewer, and then strike up a lasting friendship by saying, "Some people find this work to be extremely... Pretentious, but I look at it like this," then kick into a badass downtown contraposto, with additional verve in the Hippal & Neckal regions, throw my fingers up to my chin, drop my glasses to the edge of my nose, and, eyebrow raised, hum. Hmmmhhhmmmnnmmmm, like an introspective, self-obsessed mosquito...

I need to get groceries.

These are what kid's drawings would look like if kids didn't suck so bad at drawing monsters & stuffis.

It's too hot...

Žádné komentáře: