30.11.05

Free Grave

I got a call in my early twenties. I had already found myself in a deep funk and staring at the walls. The woman on the line was pleasant. She offered me my grave. Deal was, I go and let them tell me about funeral planning, and I get a grave spot. Curiosity piqued, I asked for more details. Totall no obligation, I sit through a lecture, I get a grave, numbered and everything. I could go to it. I would have property that would outlast me. I told her that I wasn't emotionally ready for that. I let her know I was bummed out to begin with, and it wasn't her fault, but I couldn't really say thanks. My luck, I'll end up a plastic cross and a couple of teddy bears because I just had to have that Wierd Al tape behind the passenger seat at the worst time possible. Speaking of Plastic Crosses, I bet someone has already put that Footprints poem one one of these...



While I'm feeling so cheery, This is the ceiling to a church not far from where I'm going to live. Were Jesus alive today, I think he'd be like, Fuck Yeah, and shit...



Check this lady freaking about the Dark-sided. I can relate...



If Mia Farrow on a Clorox binge is the mellow sort of vibe you're looking for, listen to this sly little bedroom DJ leaving the Mic on.



Man, I've got to shake it off. Chinese Guy Bites Head Off Snake... crnch. Chinese Guys Sing Backstreet Boys... wowobabywowo. Nothing's seeming to work. Maybe I need a Big-Assed Cup of Coffee. That, or Bill Bonds cameo from Planet of the Apes, if not Planet of the Apes, itself.

Žádné komentáře: