5.11.05

Hamburger Panty

I've been at work since 4:30. I got home at noon. Between the intense labor, lack of sleep, and factory air, I feel drunken. Bear with me. I, myself am gonna ride the train. It will be nice to have a hangover that consists of feeling rested and renewed. People will comment "you don't look like shit.Well, not total shit." Flatterers...
As a recap, I'm home, awake, and thoroughly befuddled. I've been listening to the excellent Chinese Rock post on WFMU. Go download songs by NO. I like very much.
I'm going, I hope, to Blington this weekend. I commissioned a portrait of KJP, and I need to pick it up from Amor Loco. When I go, I think I'm going to rent a hotel room. That way, I won't have to sleep on a couch+I'll have Hi-Wi-Fi. I'm going swimmingin the pool, too. I'm going to swoop up anything of mine left in that place. I'll give my friends a squeeze and a solid wish, and that's it for Blington, for me. I'll eschew the flowing Pagan Sun God robes in that swimming hole, but I will come up for air and be new.
Swimming...



I could have worse hobbies
...



Our favorite son of Krypton, Kal-el, and I were discussing instrument names as names for children {Don't worry. I'm not pregnant}. We got about as far a Gamelan and Banjo.Howzabout Sosso Balaphone?




Žádné komentáře: