15.6.06

Elephant's Gerald

First, I made some offhanded joke about Jerry Lewis yesterday, and he has a heart attack. Sorry, bud, but there ain't no sorry for The Day the Clown cried. I'll just say that IMDB's plot outline starts with " Jerry Lewis plays a Nazi clown who leads children to the gas chamber in a concentration camp..." Where does one go from there? Well, I did manage to dig up this image of JL from the set...



Who left to offend? As far as being offended, I got really desensitized working in Amish country. Rush Limbaugh could hardly wrankle my ire. Ann Coulter, however, always managed to push my buttons. Rollins agrees...



I must admit, particularly after having a lengthy discussion with my students about their perception of US's cultural identity, I don't miss that close/no-minded hillbilly shit.



I'm moving on from that rant. Dave is gone, and I am bummed. Nerdo homeboy wanted!



I wish I was as cool as Mark Jenkins.



I've long had a fascination with elephants.



These people feel that same, albeit, demonstrably so.



Have to split. In the meantime, look at lava...



Or Vincent at the supermarket...

Žádné komentáře: