15.8.05

The Bitch ist Zuruck, Yo!

WOW! I finally got my Internerd fixed! I was starting to feel a little bit... Antsy. How have my little cats & kittens been? Antsy as well, I presume... Worry no more, because I'm back to dig up stupid shit to Devolve your mind... Like pictures of Cats & Kittens feeling antsy.user posted image

I've been into that new White Stripes album. I've never been a big slut for them, but this song is so damned catchy, + the video is really cool... Then again, most of their videos are pretty keen.The image “http://www.phirebrush.com/issues/issue11/submissions/indyart/innuendo_God-Bless-the-White-Stripes.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Now, all this post needs is a little smut for Handy.


And to think, all I learned in College was my social security #...The image “http://narfherder23.tripod.com/images/drunk_guy.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Alright... I'm gonna dig for a bit. Expect posts daily from here on out...

Žádné komentáře: