18.8.05

Tennis Elbow

People at work make fun of me for wearing dark colored socks and shorts, colorful kid shirts with diverging stripes, for shaving my head... countless offenses, I commit to offend the refined sensibilities of my fellow Amish-Country warehouse personnel. I don't care if I look cool doing it, as long as I get it done. (thanks to YO for the link)



Speaking of which, if I hear one more person say "Git-R-Done", then I'm going to respond with something equally fresh, like, say, Austin Powers Impersonations (yeah, I totally did that hilarious and endearing thing where I put my pinky to my lip and stared at the imaginary camera)... Yeah, Bab... I can't even type it. That played-out unfunny mimicry stabs my mind with a dull penknife of shitwittery.



Speaking of YO, I'm totally bummed that our plans to see HST's Ashes shot out of a cannon never materialized... That would have been... well, a trip.






Did you know that Carrot Top could kick all your asses?


Man, I tell you what! In spite of being a witless shitwit, Ashton Kutcher still manages to sell his charmlessness. I know he's good-looking, but I jus thtink that fucking show on MTV is a brainsore... and that's within the context of MTV's shows. Here's a funny premise! Let's have Black Rappers get harassed by people who appear to be cops. Even better, have the cops force the rappers into embarassing displays of obedience! HaHa! Those dumb Black Rappers don't even realize that the cops fucking with them is such an absurd concept that it simply must be the work of some comic genius. Cops fucking with Black People! How could that not be seen as a hilarious joke? And Man, His girlfriend's career has gone downhill since she quit posing naked for money...



Can anyone help?



The banjo is actually an instrument of African origin. That movie had to go and ruin it for everyone, because, let's face society's Banjo Disparity together, not many African-Americans are seen pickin' on the five string...



OK, You never see it in ReaL LifE!








Peace & Loves, kiddies! I'm off to Bloomington for the weekend.

Žádné komentáře: