25.8.05

Like a mean mutherfucker, Sarge!







I actually feel myself sloughing of this most recent bout with the doldrums. It was exquisite & vehement, to be sure. I feel good, and I'm not sure if it's because I've once & truly lost it for good. My job sucks worse than ever. They just sold the company I work for and the new bosses... You know when Black Comedians make fun of Whitey, mimicking with that pinched frustrated voice? That's these guys. No need for an over-extended exigesis on my new found sense of well-being, so I'll just post.

I got something onto
TWS. I check this site daily, and I also steal a good bit of my best material. He always has picture of himself eating corn, so I thought of him when I saw this...


I stumbled across it at
WierdoMusic. They have some really sterling MP3s & linkage for VInyl Nerdos & their illicit ilk. I recommend Nambavan... Anyone with an album called Chechnya on the Dance floor is ok in RTP's beek. Their links will lead you to great music.
Psycho is one of my favorite movies. I never wondered what the Bates' place
looked like in color...

Stereogum has that song from the endend of Six Feet Under. I cried my eyes out, and I'm not the type to cry at shit in movies... That was some Where The Red Fern Grows in 4th Grade-type shit.

I found a tattoo for KRS-10...

...Without the 4s. She's gaga for 'guins... not 4s. It makes me miss those salad days we spent getting 49cent pizza at a gas station on Thanksgiving so we didn't starve...

In all honesty, I'm a little proud that the new boss hasn't been getting to me. Times were, I'd drive home muttering three levels of curses... Now I just laugh at that potato headed needledick bug-fucking cockgoblin plumsmuggling worthless blowhard eggsucking phlegmguzzler...

RIP:John Loder

If any of these covers mean anything to you, then feel a little bummed... AND wear jeans and a t-shirt. I mean, look at this list of great people that all worked with him.

I was trying to track down some old Brigitte Bardot LPs, not that she has new ones, and found this little heartwarming tidbit... Tidbits of little helpless puppies in shark infested waters. Joonya will love this! SoCute! Scroll down until you see "LIVE BAIT FOR SHARKS!", or, better yet, don't... You'll thank yourself...really! OUTRE

Well... That nastiness kind of took the wind out of my sails...

To cleanse the palate, and it'll take some doing, FRENCH RAP.

Žádné komentáře: